Saturday, April 3, 2010

Blogging

My idealized version of bloggin is sitting with a cup of coffee on a Friday or Saturday morning and updating my profile with everything that's happened or what happens to be on my mind at the moment. Today, I finally worked up the motivation to clean my car after God knows how long. It was reallllyyyy filthy. It took a good 3 hours. I'll never let it get that dirty again. I wonder why I procrastinate on house cleaning and car washing. I know one excuse is that I work two jobs and like to be ahead on lesson plans. Washing the care was a good incentive because it made me feel like I deserve BLOG TIME. I may have mentioned this before but I am seriously thinking of studying paralegaling so I can specialize in health law. After all I like L & O, criminal minds, CSI: NY, without a trace, and cold case. Also, many people in the NCLB programs can be AGGRESSIVE

No comments:

Powered By Blogger