Tuesday, June 8, 2010

catching up

Going back to a post I did on procrastination, I was trying to figure out when would be a good time for me to do a deep cleaning on the bathrooms since I noticed that the floors were starting to need it. I finally decided that I would do it Friday so I wouldn't have to keep worrying about it this week. I also kept putting off reviewing a lesson plan as I was busy helping clean my parent's home since the housekeeper isn't there. I finally decided to review it on Sunday. Last week, I also made it a point to finish some applications to community colleges. I made it my first priority of the day. By the way, the CCR registry has a list of job openings at many community colleges in California. I used it when I googled Laney college, a community college in Oakland. I also made it a point last week to wipe down the sliding doors. I did it after tutoring a student and finished in time for a new episode of Criminal Minds. Just now, I had to discipline myself to start new lesson plan on writing for one of my students before having some fun with blogging. I really needed these few blogging moments as a break from work

No comments:

Powered By Blogger