Monday, December 20, 2010

life stresses

Around the middle of last week, I found myself stressing over everything that has to be done. I was trying to see which days I'll do what. On Saturday, I got several things done: bookkeeping at dad's office, bought new bags for student's curriculum, and faxed over paaperwork to tutoring company. I decided to use fax maching at dad's office since I wouldn't have to pay at Kinkos or staples and it was right there. I also could use office computers to get company fax #. Tonight, I plan to finish a lesson. Hopefully, it will get done. Tuesday night will be Christmas shopping regardless. I already have in mind what to buy. Yesterday, I was able to work out because I felt I needed to work out or I would feel heavy. After that, went out to dinner with a friend after not seeing her since October, and afterwards read from a math book that I'm supposed to use this afternoon to give a session.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger