Wednesday, January 12, 2011

changing my layout

On Monday, I changed the layout of my youtube page. I had to crop the picture in my pc so it would fit. Boy was that stressful! I made a copy but when I went into the photoediting software which is HP Photosmart essential I couldn't find the copy. I tried saving a copy to the desktop rather than the my pictures folder. Couldn't find them there either. I finally decided to pay close attention to the file number after I made a copy since I didn't rename them. I was finally able to find my copy that way. I ended up losing some originals but I think I will save the original from my labtop onto a jump drive and put it back into the desktop. To avoid the same mistake for the next layout change I did a trial on making copies and locating them. On another note, I was able to find a new template picture that was way different than the one I had for a looong time.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger