Friday, January 28, 2011

household purchases

I did some serious household shopping yesterday. I have been so busy with tutoring I didn't have time but finally succeeded in doing it yesterday. Purchases were made in this order. First, I went to the bakery and bought some more croissants and cookies so I could add to the croissants and cookies already bought. I shared the cookies with my students so they're all gone. After tutoring, I went to Costco and bought electric toothbrushes which by the way are much better than the simple ones even thought they are more expensive: some corn on a cob and mixed vegetables so I can have a steady supply of vegetables for each meal. Since I don't have many silverware or plates and don't want to keep washing them, I went to Macy's and bought a small pot which is about the same size as the one I have: some polka dot dinner and salad plates on clearance and individual beige plates. Now, I have to figure out where I will put the new pot and dishes. I am thinking I can take some things out of two of the big drawers and put them there sine the things in the two drawers can't be used for eating or cooking.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger