Friday, February 25, 2011

cooking experiences continued

I made some skinless, boneless chicken on Tuesday. First, I sprinkled Mesquite seasoning and cumin spice and then soaked it in olive oil for 1 hour. Next, I put it in the oven. I checked on it frequently but kept thinking it was raw. However, when I tried to eat it, I realized it was burnt. I made more the next day. I added the Mesquite seasoning and cumin then soaked it for 1 hour in olive oil again. This time, I left it in the oven for only 1 hour. My oven first preheats and goes into bake mode. I stayed in front of the oven and tasted it frequently.

I also made some cheese ravioli. When I tried to mix it in the butter, it was tearing apart. I did more the next day only leaving it in the boiling for water for 2 minutes. I tried warming it that night and it started to break a little when I stirred it. I think I'll buy a different brand next time.

I also did more white sauce. Again, I melted one whole butter stick, put in one cup of flour then added milk and immediately started stirring until the consistency took and added Parmesan cheese to give it flavor. It turned out pretty good.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger