Monday, February 7, 2011

shoe buying

I had holes in the soles of the boots I always wear so i decided to go to Macys to buy boots. By the way, NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO SHOP AT MACYS BECAUSE THERE ARE PLENTY OF SALES AND YOU CAN GET STUFF AT GREAT PRICES!!!! http://www.macys.com I went to the one in Richmond and only found 1 black boot. The next day, I went to the Pleasanton Mall and couldn't find any boots there. Because of the sales, all of the sizes you need are gone. People were trying boots and throwing them on the floor. Someone remarked that there was a bootfest. The next day, I went to the Concord mall and found another black boot which is much longer than the first one and the one I have that has a torn sole. I also found a small gray boot with a small chain link on it. I got both boots at Concord for $56.00 total and the boot at Richmond for $20.00. Great prices!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger