Friday, March 18, 2011

decorating

I know I mentioned wanting to start a little garden. As you know, the real flowers died despite using water. I decided to start using fake pieces since they're easy to use as decorations. During my last trip to Navlets, I found some nonflower garden pieces which I decided to buy because I thought a change from flowers would be nice. This inspired me to put them together in the house in a more thought out way and buy more nonflower pieces. This explains the bird nest I put up earlier in the week. Now, I am thinking of adding some pictures to the wall, add a vase with fake flowers to the central table in the family room and window sill, a big fruit basket, a big piece where I can hang some other things like a paper, flower, bird set, etc. I wonder if I have to hang the pictures myself or the store ships it and hangs it where you want. I'll ask at Navlets hopefully next week. I have been looking at the homes of my students for ideas.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger