Thursday, March 10, 2011

my week

I wanted to wait until I got a lot done so I could feel good about posting. This week, I got plenty done. My week in summary: bookkeeping, cooking, lesson planning, laundry, bathroom cleaning at my parent's home, unloaded dishwasher, filing completed lessons. I had two new students added so I created a file for the new student I'm scheduled to see next Tuesday. Another student I have to call back to see if tutoring will happen. Last weekend, I cleaned the inside of three more drawers and soaked things inside them. I scrubbed the drawer liner which it really needed. The makeup got soaked and I think I should have waited longer for one kit to dry because the off white color changed to a pinkish color. I wiped off the blowdryers because I was afraid the soap would damage the fuse. Yesterday, I finally had time to go buy some more home decorations which will come up in another post. Tommorrow, I will do some serious catching up on dusting and bathroom cleaning at my own place. Let you know if that happens and if so how it turns out

No comments:

Powered By Blogger