Friday, June 10, 2011

course outline

I mentioned wanting to teach college health. I looked into the USF system and found an ongoing opening for faculty in the teacher credential program. I contacted faculty in their education dept. I mentioned wanting to teach a course called education and law. They told me that they like the course to include history of education, multicultural education, and education & technology. Since then I have been researching these things online. I have to admit when looking for info on mutlicultural education, I found several terms I didn't understand and plenty of times the wording is hard to understand. Specifically, looking at different minority groups, the information come mainly from research articles with the same problem as described above. Another thing the information on minorities sounds like a pity cry for minority rights rather than giving solutions. I started making an outline for the order I would cover material and plan to looked at technology and education by next week. Let you know how that turns out.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger