Saturday, February 17, 2018

TRIALS WITH THE NEW LABTOP

I like my Dell Inspirion 5000 intel core 5 1000 TB 8 GB labtop but I don't recommend buying it at Office Depot. You have to have to install the updates or it doesn't work. They also mess up parts. They gave me the wrong charger so I took it back. They put the labtop back to factory settings but it still didn't work. After that it was both good & bad. They put someone else's labtop in my box but they made up for it by installing the McAfee viral software and other updates and Quicken all free of charge. I also found out that windows 10 had a really big update in the processor that was incapacitating the computer. It took several hours for the update to install. Also the updates are set to manual so you have to waste time checking for updates prior to use

No comments:

Powered By Blogger