Saturday, June 16, 2018

COSTCO OPTICAL ALL THE WAY!

the optical department in Costco is the best! They can get you in for an appointment the next day and sometimes they have the lenses you need on the shelves. This past Wednesday I went in for my appt which I booked the day before. They had the right side at one of the shelves in my case so I took it from the store and my left side just came in this morning.The eye doctor at Costco is also very down to earth wearing jeans and casual button down shirt. They do the same good job only quicker than the regular eye doctor. With the regular eye doctor I waited for 20 minutes on hold and hung up. They also take two weeks to get your order. Also regular doctors are more formal. COSTCO VISION IS DEFINITELY THE BEST!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger