Wednesday, February 26, 2020

this week in education

this week was not a typical week at OUSD. I go to my assigned classes and they say they're doing testing or the kids are somewhere else and I just find out about it when I go into the class and I was told they were also surprised with things they had to get done this week especially testing! I'm doing some of that testing with some 1st graders. Today one of my students completely shut down and I couldn't finish the session with her. Normally she can come up with examples for writing topics but today she just couldn't her mom said that it was parent observation day at school so she had to write plenty of vocab words and help a kid lower than her academically and she was upset about it. Hopefully Friday goes better

No comments:

Powered By Blogger