Thursday, April 30, 2020

on 64th street

Last time I said I wanted to see 64th street the next time I go for a walk. Today I went there on my walk. Next time I'll go on different streets surrounding it. There's something about that area that makes me want to keep going back. I'll just have to go early evening because it looks like a low income area with some places that are not so good. One good thing I see is that there is a church at the end of the street which should provide some security. As much as I hate the shelter in place which by the way is going too far, it gave me a chance to see that area. I can see my building from it and it's one of the few places near where I live that feel like a real residential neighborhood. My first time jogging there some guy was using a leaf blower in the yard. The second time some lady was blowing bubbles with her kids. Today on a different street kids were riding bikes and people were walking. I'll write about my next adventure there.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger