Saturday, July 18, 2020

lessons learned in car service

word of advice to myself: get my car serviced at chase Chevrolet. I went to a jiffy lube location on west lane and they charged me around $125.00. The synthetic oil alone was $79.99. They said my car doesn't take any other kind. They also kept coming to me fishing for ways to make money such as your oil filter valve was broken when the other dealership tried to screw it on. They then came 1 minute later and said they can replace it for $1 more. Yesterday one of the tires went low on air. I took it to les Schwab in Lodi as recommended. I told them to find out if something was causing the tire to be flat because I don't want to keep having it go flat. They said there was a nail and they had to rewire the sensors because they said the sensors said the wrong tire was flat. There was a sign on the steering wheel control Panal that registers as the top front right tire as being at 0. They said the sign should go away in 45 minutes but last time I checked it's still there. Go to Chase Chevrolet next Saturday and hopefully get it taken care of out once and for all!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger