Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tutoring

I havn't mentioned my AU adventures in a while. Sorry about that. Enrollment has been wayyy over for some time. I am now in the thick of tutoring. BUSY, BUSY, BUSY. We print lesson plans from the database. I usually tutor one or two students per day usually once or twice a week. If I tutor the students once a week, I do two lessons per night. If I tutor them twice a week, I usually do one lesson per night. Most of the parents don't speak English. I found out that some parents care and some don't. The one that do care, the parents call prior to each session, both parents are sitting at the session, the parents are busy with school functions. Those that don't care, they're watching TV in the afternoon, weant to drop ythe kid from the program even though the kid desperately needs the tutoring

No comments:

Powered By Blogger