Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Inbox

I was debating about whether I should post something or not. After all, I wanted to wait until after tonight when I probably would have something that I could blog about. One the other hand, I would still be debating if I didn't so here goes. I finally got around to deleting the junk mail in my inbox. I need to work out a schedule to delete it regularly so I don't have like 200 useless emails to delete. For those of you who use yahoo email, they changed the layout. That was one reason this time why I waited so long. I couldn't find a way to mark all the emails simultaneously and I didn't want to mark over 200 emails separately. Yesterday, I finally figured out how to check them all simultaneously.

This brings us to the next point. How do all the people who send junk email possibly know our email addresses especially if we have good antiviral software that we update regularly? I know, it can be very hard to use the antiviral software. It asks you if you want to delete something you say yes and it doesn't delete it. Why? That happened to me when I tried to use Norton. Sometimes I wonder do the antivirus software companies work with hackers to send viruses into people's PCs? After all, how else can they know if their software works? Another issue is that the antiviral software can slow down the computer. These are just somethings I'm thinking based on conversations I've had with people.

I HOPE I HAVE SOMETHING NEW TO POST AFTER TONIGHT!

By the way, I really like the spellcheck feature of this blog since it lets me check my writing for mistakes so it doesn't look sloppy when I post it

No comments:

Powered By Blogger