Saturday, June 26, 2010

bored

I want to start using the labtop at my parent's house more often. For starters it's my pc away from the Bay Area. It's also a Windows 7 so it's the latest OS and works better. It can also help me get work done away from home. Examples, CE courses, online applications. It can also work as a fun computer. Example, uploading photos, redesigning my youtube, blog layout. I also want to start downloading more movies and making DVD's on it. I downloaded K-Lite Codec media player to watch movies as I did on the desktop at home. I also downloaded the movie windtalkers. On the desktop, I downloaded Thunderheart-I know I've mentioned it several times, The Constant Gardner and Sahara-I personally don't plan to see them again.

For the movie downloads http://my-movie-download.com/

No comments:

Powered By Blogger