Saturday, July 3, 2010

BJ's brewhouse & elephant bar

The last couple of nights I went out with friends to BJ's in stockton. It was nice seeing one of them because she was MIA for a llllloooonnnnngggg time. The other one really needed company. BJ's is a typical tee shirt and jeans restaurant. The bar there looks like a typical bar. It's a great hangout with your friends place. Some other restaurants have a small bar that doens't really look like one. If I have a craving for some choclety, I like the Poozies that BJ's has. THEY ARE THE BEST! Everytime I go there with my friends, I always order one. It's a brownie on the bottom and vanilla or chocloate ice cream on top. The restaurant website is http://www.bjsrestaurants.com/locations.aspx. IMO, the locations link shows a GREAT view of the outside of the restaurant

When I go out with my family, we go to elephant bar. It's also a tee shirt and jeans restaurant with a bar that's not so great. It really lives up to its name: the inside is decorated with a jungle theme. It's a casual family type restaurant. The shrimp platter IS THE BEST! I wish they had tuna melts because they're my favorite. I'd recommend the pastrami, turkey sandwiches and burgers. They also have some Asian dishes for those of you who want to go ethnic. the restaurant website is http://www.elephantbar.com/Locations/Location.aspx?RegionID=1

No comments:

Powered By Blogger