Saturday, August 28, 2010

cleaning house

I finally brought myself to do some major cleaning in my bathroom and bedroom in my parents' home. First,I started by dusting the otuside of the shelves and everything on them. next I dusted a couple of closet doors, one of the entrance doors, and the sliding door. That one is one of the hardest because you have to use one cleaner for the woodframes and another for the glass. I also cleaned the inside of some of the drawers by dusting the covering of the drawer and everything inside it. I am surprised that I got as much done as I did. I have about 4 more shelves and drawer and two more closet doors and one entrance door.

For the bathroom, last Wednesday, I vacuumed the inside of three of the drawers. Originally I was just going to vacuum the inside of the drawer but decided to wipe off what was inside because it was very dirty. I have 4 more bathroom drawers to do. I plan to get them done sometime this weekend or next weekend.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger