Thursday, February 3, 2011

Busy two weeks

Wew been a busy two weeks! Got plenty done! monthly bookkeeping, got paperwork ready to turn in for current students. I did it last Saturday and it took forever. Bought household purchases and more on that in another post. Got paperwork ready for new students about 5 so far. Cleaned bathroom floors, bought printer ink. Had a computer virus but I got lucky because the tech got into my system and controlled my mouse to get rid of the virus! First time I see that happen! yesterday was the first time I finally had time to cook a decent meal and that's coming in the next post. For all you teachers out there here is the link to the California state standard content for each grade http://www.cde.ca.gov/be/st/ss/index.asp

No comments:

Powered By Blogger