Friday, April 15, 2011

clearcut movie

I know I mentioned in my profile that I wanted to see Clearcut, another AI movie. I don't recommend it. It starts with a good story but doesn't finish it. I found a website called two-movies.com where there was a link to stream the movie. I registered on it and couldn't find the movie. I downloaded a link which I thought was the movie but turned out to be downloading software called Gygan. I couldn't find the movie there either. I experimented with others I want to see but after awhile it said I need to upgrade to get more bandwidth. I used my yahoo notepad to find the movie downloading site for the other movies I found. Its name changed to rolly.com. It's layout is the same though. I will use it to get Green Zone, Last King of Scotland, and Fire on the Amazon. I ended up watching Clearcut on youtube which broke it down into 10 parts.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger