Wednesday, March 18, 2020

frenzy buying

I know people are posting about grocery store shelves being empty. I am at safeway and it's true. They didn't have the bagels I usually get so I had to get the closest thing. The canned vegetables are nearly gone but I decided to get extra cans of garbanzo beans which I was lucky to find and shrimp in case they run out. My dad called and I said I was in Safeway then explained that I heard a couple of ladies say "this is ridiculous" and one lady say on the phone "I'm gonna come stay with you I'm not taking any chances" My dad said I shouldn't be exposed to too many people and said to come home he had the soup that he eats. That made me decide to take a chance and find some soup which I was able to do. So far lucky I was able to find most of what I needed and some last minute stuff.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger