Tuesday, March 24, 2020

mostly bad, some good

Today I was driving on I5 back from the Bay Area at 5:30 pm. Normally at that time it's packed but today there was hardly anybody. It's good there's no traffic but bad because the quarantine is keeping people at home. I still vividly remember my daily routines of what going to work and at work and would like to continue working so i don't forget them. Another small good thing is that unleaded gas is $2.99/gallon rather than $3.24/gallon. I don't know if it's good or bad but I became slightly better at using online apps. It may be a good thing or a bad thing but I am considering going to ziprecruiter to look for work at least for the time school is out and maybe it may be more permanent. Tomorrow I have an online emergency staff meeting at Oakland unified and I am worried they may say our jobs are completely gone. That would be the worst thing that happens. Another bad thing would be our new normal is social distancing policies. The best thing that could happen is that our officials will work together regardless of party affiliation and pass an economic stimulus package which will hopefully help us workers get paid to compensate for lost income during the quarantine. It would also help businesses start to open up and in the long run help the stocks slowly go up.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger